Larries Lament is the collective name of the bosses of The Rapture. They are three giant maggots that dig in and out of the ground. The only way to kill them is to make them jump into the saws on the sides of the walls.
- They pop out of the ground at random locations, but they usually appear where you are standing.
- They move from one side of the room to the other.
- They jump out of the ground and hone in on you. Once you kill one of the worms, they will send maggots flying in different directions.
- According to the Ultra Edition manual, the Larries Lament is actually three giant maggots all named Larry.
- Larries' Lament is mentioned in The Binding of Isaac.
- In the credits, three Larries come out of a dead Larry. They are believed to be Larry Juniors.
- It's actually possible to get outside of the battle area by carefully jumping between the saws. Instead of avoiding the bosses and luring them into the saws, you can just stand there and wait while the bosses jump into the saws.